Prepare for Service
All first time clients are required to schedule a Consultation with Skin Analysis.
The Consultation will include an analysis of your skin type, condition, tone, Fitzpatrick, as well as your lifestyle and skin health. From there, in-spa services will be based upon a Healthy Skin Rejuvenation Program that will be developed and customized to the needs of your skin.
The Consultation allows questions to be discussed in detail so the right program can be developed to achieve the goals for your skin. Depending on your skin's needs, a video may also be played for review, along with before and after photos. Any and all questions you may have are greatly encouraged so we may explore all the options available to you.
In order to receive maximum benefit from the Advanced Skin Analysis technology, you would be required to arrive for the appointment with your face unwashed, with no moisturizers, sunscreens or anything at all on the skin. NO EXCEPTIONS. Hair should be washed the night before, as the acid mantle of the skin may be disturbed by the pH of the shampoo. If you are coming after work, and cannot remove makeup, then you need to find a new time for the consultation, where you will be able to come in with a clean face.
Please also bring to your appointment:
- All skin care products.
- All brands of all make-up.
- All medications and reason for the medications.
- All vitamins and supplements and reason for the vitamins and supplements.
- All Required forms: Spa Policy & Skin Assessment Forms.
By using these diagnostic devices comprehensive evaluation reports to add to your records I will develop a customized skin health program based on this information, including a home skin care regimen, clinical skin treatments with nutritional and lifestyle choices best suited to your skin's particular needs. A 3 month Follow-up skin analysis using the same methodology allows me to evaluate the effectiveness of the skin care protocol, and make modifications when necessary and then ongoing lifetime healthy skin program.If you are a new client using a third party voucher or gift cards, it is required to schedule a Consultation for an Advance Clinical Skin Service, so you will get the best skin treatments and products to start your program. It is suggested to have the Skin Analysis with Consultation before making any online purchases. If a service is purchased with a third party voucher it is your responsibility to book the consultation online prior to booking the service,as you will be rescheduled to have a consultation and will be charged a 50% service fee of the originally priced treatment for taking up the Aesthetician's time needed for active client waiting to book an appointment.
Two Weeks Prior
• Pre-condition skin with Skinceuticals™ recommended or other specialty products. Schedule your consultation today to find out how to achieve the best results for your skin.
One Week Prior
Discontinue the use of Retina products, anti-aging treatments, sonic brushes, etc.
• It is recommended that men not shave within a few hours prior to treatment.
• Arrive with a fully cleansed face, free of makeup and perfume or cologne.
• Arrive without contact lenses or remove them before the clinical service.
What to Bring
• Your consultation results.
• Completed Skin Assessment, Spa Policy Forms, and Treatment Forms available below.